GUIDANCE !!;

I accept the blessings of divine wisdom as , my  truth and my way in all circumstances.  (Guidance) there may have been times when I have stumbled in the darkness because I didn't take time to turn on the light of my heart. Because I may also have doubt, with my family's friend's children's inlaws and out laws, so called friends and foe's I may also experienced times of confusion, doubt, or indecision until I turned to the light of God to show me the way .... The light of God is the light of wisdom that glows within me , In silent communication and communion with God, I allow His light to  shine more brightly through me . As it foes, divine order wisdom clarifies my thoughts and mind so that I can gain a faithfilled life with perspective of my present and my future. The light of wisdom knowledge and understanding shining within me fills me with assurance.  I accept this blessing of divine wisdom as my truth and my way in all circumstances,  and I boldly,  confidently the path that is set ahead right for me .. "LEAD ME IN YOUR TRUTH, AND TEACH ME, FOR YOU  ARE THE GOD OF MY SALVATION, FOR I WILL WAIT All DAY LONG."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBERS ... THESE ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN 911.. CALL WHEN ....