GUIDANCE !!;

I accept the blessings of divine wisdom as , my  truth and my way in all circumstances.  (Guidance) there may have been times when I have stumbled in the darkness because I didn't take time to turn on the light of my heart. Because I may also have doubt, with my family's friend's children's inlaws and out laws, so called friends and foe's I may also experienced times of confusion, doubt, or indecision until I turned to the light of God to show me the way .... The light of God is the light of wisdom that glows within me , In silent communication and communion with God, I allow His light to  shine more brightly through me . As it foes, divine order wisdom clarifies my thoughts and mind so that I can gain a faithfilled life with perspective of my present and my future. The light of wisdom knowledge and understanding shining within me fills me with assurance.  I accept this blessing of divine wisdom as my truth and my way in all circumstances,  and I boldly,  confidently the path that is set ahead right for me .. "LEAD ME IN YOUR TRUTH, AND TEACH ME, FOR YOU  ARE THE GOD OF MY SALVATION, FOR I WILL WAIT All DAY LONG."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS