I LET GO AND LET GOD !!!!!

I pray, releasing all doubt and concern about my own life or the lives of my. Loved. Ones or friends, I am seeking divine guidance and directions ,  I am letting go and letting the activities  of God show me the way ... In  this. Powerful release, I sweep away all worries, troubles, and holding on to for a time, Turning all over to God in prayers and supplication , I am fully aware that we are all in the are and keeping of the. Loving Arms of JEHOVAH God,  as. I continue to let go and. Let god guide me , I am shown new ways to do my best with what. Is before me this  moment and every moments henceforth,  I can think clearly and act with the integrity of my soul... I let go and let God be my guide be my. Present help, I am bless beyond measure.  As I devote my self and submit my self to the one and true God I am completely release my soul spirit , mind and body , in total surrender, I am now walking  in the newest of CHRIST , keeping His commandment every second as at this day !!!!! I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS