HUNTERS AND FISHERS OF THE LORD

TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH TERRITORIAL POWERS. TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH MARINE POWERS. TO BE USED FOR DEALING WITH THE POWER OF YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE. TO BE USED WHEN EVIL POWERS ARE BEHIND SERIOUS SETS BACKS IN YOUR LIFE. TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH TERRITORIAL DEMONS. TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE A VICTIM OF COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY. TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST HIDDEN ENEMIES. TO BE USED WHEN YOU ARE GOING THROUGH COMPLEX BATTLES.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

Prayer Points

1. Every cleverly concealed enemy, be exposed and disgraced by the fishers and hunters of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

2. O fishers and hunters of the Lord, raid every satanic archive and recover my stolen blessings, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every sensitive enemy, I bring you down by the power of the fishers and hunters of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every marine power fishing and hunting for my virtue, I destroy your power by the fishers and hunters of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every masquerading spiritual entity hiding to cleverly oppress me, I call on the fishers and hunters of the Lord to pull you down, in the name of Jesus.

6. I invoke the power of the fishers and hunters of the Lord against the troublers of my Israel, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every strong man hiding to oppress me, I paralyse you by the fishers and hunters of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

8. Those power of Beelzebub of my father's house, I fish you out and destroy you by the fishers and hunters of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

Amen 🙏🏾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS