NET OF THE LORD

TO ENABLE YOU FIGHT YOUR BATTLES IN A PROPJETIC MANNER. TO BE USED WHEN MULTIPLE SATANIC AGENTS HAVE INVADED YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY. TO ENABLE YOU CAPTURE POWERS THAT HAVE DESIGNED AN EVIL AGENDA TO CAPTURE YOU. IT CAN BE USED AS WEAPON AGAINST FLYING BIRDS. AND DEMONS THAT OPERATE FROM THE AIR. YOU CAN USE THIS WEAPON TO INVOKE THE WRATH OF GOD UPON POWERS THAT SPONSOR TERRIBLE WITCHCRAFT AGENDA AGAINST YOUR LIFE. YOU CAN USE THIS WEAPON WHEN YOU WANT TO SLIENCE EVERY EVIL VOICE SPEAKING AGAINST YOU.

"And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that hath trespassed against me."
Ezekiel 17:20


Prayer Points

1. My Father, attack my attackers with the net of fire, in the name of Jesus.

2. O heavens, fish out every strange power in charge of my case by your net, in the name of Jesus.

3. O heavens, command your net to possess my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

4. My Father, use Your net of fire to restore my stolen stars, in the name of Jesus.

5. O net of the Lord, near the word of the Lord, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

6. Holy Ghost and blood of Jesus defend me by your net of fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, dispatch your violent angels with their net to disgrace my disgrace, in the name of Jesus.

Amen 🙏🏾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS