PASS IT ON!!

Right now I'm ready and willing to be my best and true self. I am eager to express Christ presence,  the perfection, that is within me . Humble yet enthusiastic,  my words and actions demonstrate love in action, Harmononious relationships are created as I pass on respectful,  caring beliefs and values, I remember to see the Christ Presence in others, treating them with consideration,  I share the best I have to give comfort, forgiveness, and joy. I appreciate others for the precious expressions of Spirit they are. Whether others gasp the value of these gifts now or in the future, their lives are being influenced in healthy loving ways . They are to do good work, generous,  and ready to be rich  in good  works generous, and ready to share,  thus storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for themselves and the treasure of a good foundation for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS