AGAINST DEMON-INSPIRED SICKNESS

FOR SICKNESS NOT YIELDING TO MEDICATION. CLEAR CASE OF SICKNESS THAT CANNOT BE DIAGNOSED EFFECTIVELY. POWER TO OVERCOME SATAN AND THE SICKNESSES CAUSED BY HIM HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.


"And ought not this woman, being  a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?"
Luke 13:16


Prayer Points

1. I confess all the sins of my Forefathers that I know about.

2. Ask the Lord to forgive those you do not know about.

3. Ask the Lord do separate you completely from all the sins of your forefathers by the precious blood of Jesus.

4. Ask the Lord to remove the curse if it is from Him.

5. Command the curse of sickness to be broken, in Jesus name.

6. Apply the oil and command all demons associated with the curse to leave at once, in the name of Jesus.

7. Ask the Lord to heal all the damages done.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS