BAPTISM OF FIRE

TO GET FILLED WITH FRESH FIRE FROM HEAVEN.
THE REASON MANY UNDERGO DELIVERANCE ALMOST EVERYDAY IS LACK OF FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST IN THEIR LIVES. THE MOMENT YOU POSSESS FIRE, IT MARKS AN END TO THE HARASSMENT OF EVIL FORCES IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR LIFE WOULD CONSTITUTE A DANGER TO THE POWERS OF DARKNESS.

"And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:3

Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord for the power of the Holy Spirit.

2. Confession of sins and repentance.

3. Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh.

4. Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.

5. Father, incubate me with the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.

6. Let every anti-power bondage break in my life, in Jesus name.

7. Let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, catapult my spiritual life to the mountain top.

9. Father, let heavens open and let the glory of God fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, let signs and wonders be my lot, in the name of Jesus.

11. I decree the joy of the oppressors upon my life to be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let all multiple strongmen operating against me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

13. Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from you.

14. Lord, grant me victory over temptation and satanic device.

15. Lord, ignite my spiritual life so that I will stop fishing in unprofitable waters.

16. Lord, release your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me.

17. Father, make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness, in the name of Jesus.

18. Lord, help me to be ready to do your work without expecting any recognition from others.

19. Lord, give me victory over emphasizing the weaknesses and sins of other people while ignoring my own.

20. O Lord, give me depth and root in my faith.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS