COME ALIVE

FOR RESURRECTION OF DEAD ORGANS OR DEAD BABIES IN THE WOMB.
THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF RAISING THE DEAD. BUT YOU HAVE TO GET INTO ACTION BY RESORTING TO AGGRESSIVE PRAYER AND VIOLENT FAITH AGAINST ANY OF YOUR DEAD ORGANS OR SITUATIONS.


"But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the Dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11


Prayer Points

1. Let your resurrection power come upon my heart, in the mighty name of Jesus.

2. I bind every spirit of death operating in my body, in the mighty name of Jesus.

3. I command every dead bone in my body, to come alive, in the name of Jesus.

4. You evil hand laid on my head, receive the thunder and the fire of God and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

5. I command every evil monitoring gadget fashioned against my life, to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

6. I breathe in the life of God and I reject every spirit of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.

7. I recover every miracle that I have lost through unbelief, in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, let your creative power operate afresh in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

9. Father, let the fire of the Holy Ghost enter into my blood stream and cleanse my system, in the name of Jesus.

10. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command every evil plantation to come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS