CONFRONT AND CONQUER

FOR DELIVERANCE.
TO DECLARE WAR AND ENGAGE IN THE MINISTRY OF CONFLICT.
THE AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE OF YOUNG DAVID TO GOLIATH CONFIRMS THAT ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE. THEREFORE EQUIP YOURSELF WITH UNFAILING AMOUR OF THE LORD AND LAUNCH AN ATTACK AGAINST EVERY GOLIATH HARASSING YOUR LIFE.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us." Romans 8:31,37


Prayer Points

1. I command all serpentine and scorpion spirits to depart and go now, in the name of Jesus.

2. The spirit of self destruction will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. The spirit of self termination will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every evil inner voices, be silenced in my life, in Jesus name.

5. Let the concrete constructed by the enemy to stop the germination of miracles be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let the blood of Jesus erase the legal ground the enemy has against me, in the name of Jesus.

7. I close all the doors opened to the enemy forever with the blood of Jesus.

8. Let all the footholds and seat of the enemy in my life be abolished, in the name of Jesus.

9. I command all words contrary to God's word spoken against me to fall dead to the ground and bear no fruit, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let the tongue of the enemy of my soul be divided and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

11. I withdraw every personal invitation I have given to the enemy for my destruction, in the name of Jesus.

12. I vomit every satanic poison in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let all evil hosts gathered against me begin to scatter and never regroup again, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let all anti testimony forces fashioned against my life be scattered by the thunder of God and never regroup against me again, in the name of Jesus.

15. I reject partial or temporary freedom, in the name of Jesus.

16. I break the power of any demonic spell issued against my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. I paralyze all evil powers delaying my miracles, in Jesus name.

18. Let the anointing of the overcomer fall mightily upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let my tongue become an instrument of the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let my hands become an instrument of divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

21. Let my eyes become an instrument of divine revelation, in the name of Jesus.

22. Let all my oppressors receive the leprosy of divine judgment, in the name of Jesus.

23. I withdraw my name from the list of untimely death, in Jesus name.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS