DEAFEATING ANTI-CONCEPTION FORCES

FOR CONCEPTION WHETHER PROBLEMS AND HINDERANCES ARE IDENTIFIED OR NOT. WHEN MEDICAL ASSISTANCE HAS FAILED TO YIELD RESULTS.


THE PROMISE OF GOD CONCERNING FRUITFULNESS STANDS BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE FULFILLMENT, IT IS BECAUSE A UNIQUE CHILD LIKE SAMUEL WOULD REQUIRE A UNIQUE CONCEPTION.

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." Genesis 1:28

Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord for He is able to do all things.

2. Lord, forgive me all my ancestral sexual sins, in Jesus name.

3. Let the lost glory of my family line be restored to me, in the name of Jesus.

4. I bind and paralyze the activities of the family strongman in my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. I bind and paralyze any strongman who is in charge of my womb, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let all the doorways of the enemy into my life be firmly closed, in the name of Jesus.

7. I decree the exit of all spiritual poison that entered my womb during my wedding ceremony, in the name of Jesus.

8. Spiritual poison introduced into my womb through eating in the dream, I command you to depart completely, in the name of Jesus.

9. I break and cancel every curse, jinxes and spells placed on my womb, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let all the spiritual parasites which are feeding on the seeds of my womb be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

11. Lord, correct any disorder in my ovary, fallopian tube and womb, supernaturally, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the fire and thunder of God destroy any demonic padlock used by the enemy to lock my womb, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let all the demonic eyes monitoring my body and progress receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.

14. I command all evil plantation in my womb to come out with all their roots, in the name of Jesus.

15. Terminal pains around my waist and beneath my belly cease completely, in the name of Jesus.

16. Lord, activate my womb for conception, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every vicious cycle of problems in my life break, in Jesus name.

18. Evil inner voice speaking discouragement, unbelief and impossibility to my heart, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

19. No devourer will devour the fruit of my womb, in Jesus name.

20. I soak my womb, fallopian tube and ovary in the blood of Jesus.

21. I claim the promise of God concerning child bearing in Jesus name.
(Confess Psalms 127:1-5 loudly)

22. Praise God for answered prayers.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS