DELIVERANCE OF THE TONGUE

FOR THOSE WHOSE MOUTHS HAVE NOT BEEN PURGED BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST. WHEN YOUR TONGUE IS PUTTING YOU IN TROUBLE. WHEN YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES.

THE TONGUE IS NOTED AS THE MOST POWERFUL GENERATOR OF EITHER THE NEGATIVE OR THE POSITIVE, GOOD OR EVIL OCCURRENCES, SO, IF ANY HUMAN ORGAN NEEDS DELIVERANCE AT ALL, IT IS THE TONGUE.

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord for His faithfulness.

2. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

3. I command all the spiritual evil in my life to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

4. I paralyze and nullify the activities of jungle and vagabond spirits in my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. I decree the exit of the following spirits from my life, in the name of Jesus.

-lying -exaggeration -talkativeness -cursing -_speech perversion -stammering
-nagging -murmuring

6. Let the fire of God purge my tongue from the contamination of evil consumption, in the name of Jesus.

7. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of self destrution.

8. I cut my self off from every spirit of tongue and venomous speech, in the name of Jesus.

9. I command every venomous and acidic trait in me, inherited or acquired, to depart, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let every serpentine spirit and poison depart from my tongue to depart, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command every agent of bondage and destruction in my tongue to depart, in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, repair all damages done to my life as a result of the wrong use of my tongue.

13. I command the evil progress of the enemies in my life to be halted, in the name of Jesus.

14. Lord, deliver my tongue from becoming a cemetery of evil.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS