DISGRACING SATANIC AGENTS

TO DISGRACE ALL SATANIC AGENTS. TO DISGRACE EVIL OPERATIONS.
THE LORD MADE GOOD HIS PROMISE CONCERNING THE DISGRACE OF SATAN AND ALL HIS COHORTS BY SHEDDING HIS BLOOD ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY. YOU TOO CAN RECEIVE THE MANTLE OF POWER FROM HIM TO CARRY ON THE OPERATIONS.

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ...whose end shall be according to their works."
2 Corinthians 11:13, 15


Prayer Points

1. Thank God for all the benefits you have received from Him.

2. Say prayers of genuine repentance and forgiveness.

3. I command all demonic activities against my calling to receive disgrace and commotion, in the name of Jesus.

4. Father Lord, let my life, my ministry and my prayer life be extremely dangerous for the kingdom of darkness, in Jesus name.

5. Father Lord, let all the motionless spiritual gifts and talents in my life begin to function for your glory, in the name of Jesus.

6. I reject all uncontrollable crying, heaviness and regrets, in the name of Jesus.

7. I command all organized forces of darkness against my life to receive commotion, lightning and thunder, in the name of Jesus.

8. All demonic organized network against my spiritual and physical progress, be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.

9. I command every agent of frustration to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. I command all demonic mirrors and monitoring gadgets against my life to crack to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command every agent of poverty to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. I command every agent of debt to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. I command every agent of defeat to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

14. I command every agent of spiritual rags to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

15. I command every agent of infirmity to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

16. I command every agent of demonic delays to loose it's hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS