DISGRACING STUBBORN AND UNREPENTANT OPPOSITION

WHEN PHAROAH LIKE PURSUERS ARE AFTER YOU.
WHEN YOU ARE BEING OPENLY THREATENED AND HARRASSED BY WICKED FORCES.
WHEN OPPRESSIVE FORCES APPEAR GLUED TO YOU OR SOME SITUATIONS.
GOD IS WILLING TO REPEAT WHAT HE DID TO THE STUBBORN PURSUER AND UNREPENTANT PHAROAH, TO THE ENEMIES OF YOUR LIFE WHO ARE VICTIMIZING YOU, PROVIDED YOU DO NOT TURN BACK ON CANAAN AND FACE EGYPT.

"Behold, all they that were incensed against me shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with me shall perish, I will seek them, and I will not find them, even them that contend with me; they that war with me shall be as nothing and as a thing of nought." Isaiah 41:11 & 12


Prayer Points

1. O Lord, I will not leave you unless you bless me in this prayer session.

2. Every evil preparation against me, be frustrated, in Jesus name.

3. O Lord, multiply my joy, peace and blessings.

4. I reject every spirit that fails at the edge of breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

5. I refuse to reap any evil harvest, in the name of Jesus.

6. Divine favour of God, overshadow my life from now, in Jesus name.

7. I renounce every inherited poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let the foundation of my life be repaired and begin to carry divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let every evil bird flying for my sake receive the arrow of fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. Lord, begin to restore me to perfect way in which you created me.

11. All my past defeats, be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, make my life a terror to the enemy.

13. Let my hands begin to break every citadel of the enemy in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.

14. Devil, I declare you publicly disgraced in my life, in Jesus name.

15. Let the fire of God begin to destroy every evil imagination against any department of my life, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS