DUMBFOUNDING PROMOTIONS

WHEN YOU DESIRE DIVINE PROMOTIONS.
WHEN YOU DESIRE DUMBFOUNDING PROMOTIONS AND ELEVATIONS.
IF YOU TOO CAN ADOPT THE ATTITUDE OF THE BLIND BARTIMEAUS AS HE DESPERATELY CRIED OUT AND ARRESTED THE ATTENTION OF THE LORD, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOUR PROMOTION WILL BECOMENA DREAM COME TRUE.

"He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That He may set him with Princes, even with princes of his people."
Psalms 113:7,8

Prayer Points

1. Let all pronouncements uttered against me by poisonous tongues be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

2. I cut myslef off from every territorial spirit, in the name of Jesus.

3. I rebuke the devourer in my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Heal in me, O Lord, whatever needs to be healed.

5. Replace in me O Lord, whatever needs to be replaced.

6. Transform in me O Lord, whatever needs to be transformed.

7. Let the fire of the Lord consume every darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

8. I loose myself from the bondage if profitless hard-work, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let all evil enquiries about my life be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.

10. I loose myself from any power of witchcraft and bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

11. I loose myself from every satanic bondage, in the name of Jesus.

12. I cancel the power of all curses upon my head, in Jesus name.

13. Satan, I close any door which I have opened to you through ignorance, in the name of Jesus.

14. I bind the every strongman over myself, in the name of Jesus.

15. I bind the strongman over my family, in the name of Jesus.

16. I bind the strongman over my blessings, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS