EASE OF PASSAGE

TO EASE PROCUREMENT OF TRAVELING DOCUMENTS AND APPROVALS.
TO FACILITATE TRAVELS.
NEITHER MOUNTAIN NOR VALLEY, NEITHER CROOKED PATH NOR ROUGH ROAD NO OBSTRUCTION CAN HINDER A TRUE HEAVEN-BOUND PILGRIMAGE. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ORDER FOR HEAVENLY BULLDOZER TO CLEAR HINDERANCES TO YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the dessert." Isaiah 43:19


Prayer Points

1. Thank God because He is the only One who can advance you.

2. Let every hindrance and barrier to my journey be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every satanic network designed against my breakthroughs be shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the spirit of favour and goodwill come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every eye monitoring my breakthroughs receive the arrows of fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. I remove my name and address from the control of evil manipulators, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my financial, physical and spiritual breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let God arise and let all the enemies of my breakthroughs be shattered, in the name of Jesus.

9. All evil spirits masquerading to trouble me, be bound, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, bring me into favour with all those who will decide on my advancement.

11. O Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen of this is what will move me ahead.

12. I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.

13. I command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone's mind against my advancement to be shattered to pieces, in Jesus name.

14. O Lord, trsnsfer, remove or change all human agents who are bent on stopping my plan.

15. I receive the anointing to excel above my contemporaries, in the name of Jesus.

16. Lord, help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that can hinder my progress.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS