FOR DIVINE ELEVATION

FOR THOSE DESIRING SPIRITUAL ELEVATION. FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE ELEVATION IN THEIR CAREER/WORK. TRUE, DIVINE PROMOTION CANNOT BE DERIVED FROM NEPOTISM, FAVORITISM, TRIBALISM, KICKBACKS, CLUBS, OCCULTISM AND ALL SORTS OF MAGICAL FEATS, BUT THROUGH PATIENTLY WAITING ON GOD AND MAINTAINING THE CHRISTIAN CHARACTER OF HOLINESS, HONESTY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

"The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifted up."
1 Samuel 2:7


Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord from the bottom of your heart for what He will use this prayer programme to do in your life.

2. I reject every backward journey, in the name of Jesus.

3. I paralyze every strongman assigned to this institution, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every agent of shame working against me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

5. I paralyze the activities of household wickedness over my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. I quench every strange fire emanating from evil tongues against me, in the name of Jesus.

7. Lord, give me power for maximum achievement in this place, in the name of Jesus.

8. O Lord, give me the confronting authority to achieve effortless results.

9. Lord, fill me with wisdom like an angel.

10. I break every curse of unfruitfulness placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. I break every curse of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, fortify me with your power.

13. Let the counter movement of the Holy Spirit frustrate every evil device against me, in the name of Jesus.

14. Father Lord, give me the tongue of the learned.

15. Lord, make my voice the voice of peace, deliverance, power and solution.

16. Lord, give me divine direction that will propel this institution to greatness through me.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS