FOR MULTIPLE BREAKTHROUGHS

WHEN BREAKTHROUGHS ARE REQUIRED IN MORE THAN ONE AREA. WHEN THERE IS EVIDENCE OF MULTIPLE HINDRANCES TO BREAKTHROUGHS. WHEN A PERSON EXPERIENCES THE ALL-DOORS CLOSED SYNDROME.

GOD IS UNLIMITED AND IS INTERESTED IN DEMONSTRATING TO YOU HIS VAST RESOURCES BY PLUNGING YOU INTO MULTIPLE BREAKTHROUGHS. AS SOMEONE PUTS IT, "GOD IS A GOD OF TOO MUCH."

"These things saith He that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth and no man openeth." Revelation 3:7


Prayer Points

1. All boasting powers delegated against me, be slienced, in the name of Jesus.

2. I withdraw my benefits from the hands of the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let all unprofitable marks in my life be erased with the blood of Jesus.

4. Let every power chasing away my blessings be paralyze, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every good thing eaten up by the enemy be vomited, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let heavenly fire ignite my prayer life, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let the anointing for spiritual breakthroughs fall mightily on me, in the name.

8. O Lord, empower my prayer life.

9. O Lord, make me a prayer addict.

10. O Lord, revive and ignite my prayer life.

11. I reject every spiritual contamination, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let every negative plan and actvitiy against my life be reversed to good, in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, let the second touch of your power fall upon me now.

14. Lord, give me divine prescription to my problems today.

15. Lord, give me power to overcome obstacles to breakthroughs.

16. Lord, ignite in me the fire that will make me a weapon.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS