FOR PARENTS DESIRING GODLY SPOUSE FOR THEIR CHILDREN

PRAYERS FOR PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO MARRY GODLY HUSBANDS AND WIVES. A CONCERNED PARENT LIKE ABRAHAM WOULD NOT UNDERMINE THE IMPORTANCE OF SEEKING THE FACE OF THE LORD TO KNOW THE GOD-CHOSEN LIFE PARTNER FOR HIS SON. THE PEESON YOUR CHILD MARRIES COULD DETERMINE HIS ETERNAL DESTINY!

"For I know him that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgement; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken." Genesis 18:19

Prayer Points

1. Thank God because He alone is the perfect matchmaker.

2. Lord, release the man/woman you have preordained as my daughter's/son's  husband/wife.

3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon.

4. Lord, let it be a person who loves you wholeheartedly.

5. Lord, establish their home in accordance with the Scriptures
(Read Ephesians 5:20-28)

6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping them from meeting be dissolved, in the name of Jesus.

7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to battle on their behalf.

8. Lord, I believe you have created my daughter/son for a special man/ woman of God. Bring it to pass, in Jesus name.

9. I stand in the gap and call him/her out of obscurity into his/her life, in the name of Jesus.

10. I reject the provision of counterfeit spouse by the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

11. I cut off the flow of any inherited marital problems into the life of my children, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let patience reign in the life of...(mention the name of the person) until the right person comes, in the name of Jesus.

13. Father, in the name of Jesus, just as Abraham sent his servant to find his son, Isaac, a wife, send the Holy Spirit to bring my son's/daughter's future wife/husband to him/her.

14. Thank the Lord for the answer.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS