GREAT DELIVERANCE

WARFARE PRAYERS DURING DELIVERANCE EXERCISES.
FOR PERSONAL DELIVERANCE EXERCISES.
GREAT DELIVERANCE IS A FUNCTION OF FREEDOM FROM SIN, SELF AND SATAN. IT ALSO INCLUDES HAVING AUTHORITY AND DOMINION OVER ALL THINGS. THIS WOULD BE YOUR LOT AS YOU DRAW A BATTLE LINE WITH
ANTI DELIVERANCE FORCES.

"Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed forevermore." Psalm 18:50

Prayer Points

1. I release myself from every ancestral pollution, in Jesus name.

2. I release myself from every spiritual pollution emanating from my parents religion, in the name of Jesus.

3. I break and loose myself from every idol and related association, in the name of Jesus.

4. I release myself from every dream pollution, in Jesus name.

5. Let all the rivers, trees, forests, evil companions, evil pursuers, pictures of dead relatives, snakes, spirit husbands, spirit wives, masquerades manipulated against me in the dream be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of the Lord Jesus.

6. I command every evil plantation in my life: Come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.

7. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places, in the mighty name of Jesus.

8. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons be closed, in the name of Jesus.

9. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuaed, in the name of Jesus.

11. I drink the blood of Jesus.

12. I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curses, in Jesus name.

13. I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curses, in the name of Jesus.

14. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life completely.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS