I SHALL BE THE CROWN OF GLORY

WHEN DUMBFOUNDING BREAKTHROUGHS ARE DESIRED.
WHEN OTHERS ARE LAUGHING YOU TO SCORN.
GOD HAS DESTINED MANKIND TO SHOW FORTH HIS GLORY, BUT MAN'S ARCHENEMY CAMENTO DISMANTLE IT BY INTRODUCING SIN TO MANKIND. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT GOD HAS VISITED MAN AGAIN THROUGH CHRIST TO RESTORE THE LOST GLORY. RISE UP NOW AND CLAIM BACK YOUR OWN SHARE OF YHE GLORY.

"But thou O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory and the lifter up of mine head." Psalms 3:3

Prayer Points

1. I break every hold of witchcraft working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

2. I command a change in all unprofitable situations in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I command my battle to change to blessings, in Jesus name.

4. Let every mountain of satanic confrontation be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every mountain of impossibility be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let new wells spring up in my desert, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, bear me up on Eagle's wings before my enemies.

8. O Lord, anoint my eyes to see my divine opportunities.

9. I refuse to allow my past to influence my future negatively, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let every satanic battle confronting me fall apart, in Jesus name.

11. I bind the strongman of financial embarrassment, in Jesus name.

12. I declare myself free from the plagues of spiritual Egypt, in the name of Jesus.

13. I command all crooked and difficult areas of my life to begin to yield testimonies, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the spirit of excellence manifest in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let the fear of me fill the minds of the enemy and let them panic, in the name of Jesus.

16. My years shall not be in struggle but in prosperity, in Jesus name.

17. Let the oppressors drown in their own Red Sea, in Jesus name.

18. I receive power to leap over every wall that the enemy has built, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let the enemy fall into his own trap, in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, make my miracle invisible to my enemies.

21. O Lord, reorganize my system to confuse evil observers.

22. I resist all spiritual sabotage and cunning attacks, in Jesus name.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS