LET THE GOD OF SUDDENLY ARISE

WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT A RED SEA SITUATION AND YOU DESIRE THAT JEHOVAH SHOULD ARISE AND SURPISE YOUR ENEMIES. ONE OF THE REASONS WE ARE COUNSELLED BY THE WORD OF GOD TO BE VIGILANT AND SOBER IS THAT WHEN THE LORD GOD OF SUDDENLY ARISES, YOU WOULD NOT MISS HIS BENEFITS.

"Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me; in the day when I call answer me speadily." Psalm 102:2

Prayer Points

1. I separate my life from all evil idols present in my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.

2. I separate my life from all evil streams present in my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.

3. I separate my life from all evil shrines present in my place of birth, in the name of Jesus.

4. All agents banking my blessings, release them now, in Jesus name.

5. I destroy all the evil peace, evil agreement, evil unit, evil love, evil happiness, evil understanding, evil communication and evil gathering fashioned  against my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. Begin to bless yourself with all kind of blessings.

7. Let every power of the oppressors rise up against them, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let my affairs become too hot for the enemy to handle, in the name of Jesus.

9. I retrieve my blessings from the camp of evil confiscators, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let my promotion manifest powerfully, in the name of Jesus.

11. I disband all evil hosts gathered against my progress, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let all anti testimony forces working against my life scatter into irreplaceable pieces, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let the joy  of the enemy upon my progress of my life be turner into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS