NEW OPENING

SEVEN DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME FOR THOSE DESIRING THAT NEW DOORS SHOULD BE OPENED FOR THEM AND FRESH OPPORTUNITIES SHOULD RUSH TO THEIR BOSSOM.

YOUR COMING TO TRUST IN THE WORD OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL MARKS THE END OF YOUR TEARS AND SORROW, AND A NEW OPENING TO FULFILLMENT OF YOUR LIFE'S ASPIRATION AND ETERNAL LIFE.

"I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor get riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Ecclesiastes 9:11


Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord for what He is going to use this prayer programme to do in your life.

2. O Lord, plant good things in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. O Lord, uproot evil things from my life, in the name of Jesus.

4. I cancel every unconscious negative agreement, in Jesus name.

5. Lord, make me your battle Axe, in Jesus name.

6. Let every spiritual weakness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let every financial failure in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let every sickness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let every architect of problems receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

10. I paralyze all spiritual wolves working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. Whatever is hindering me from attaining greatness begin to give way now, in the mighty name of Jesus.

12. Let every imprisoned and buried potentials begin to come forth now, in the name of Jesus.

13. You unfriendly helpers, I command you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, depart from me.

14. Let every negative transactions currently affecting my life negatively be canceled, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS