PARALYZING THE STRONGMAN

THE STRONGMAN IS THE PRINCIPAL OR CONTROLLING DEMON OVER A FAMILY, PLACE, PERSON OR THING. THESE ARE PRAYERS TO COMPLETELY NEUTRALISE THE ACTIVITIES OF SUCH AGENTS.
BE STRONG AND BE COURAGEOUS LIKE JOSHUA AND CALEB WHO STOOD THEIR GROUND AGAINSTNTHE GIANTS OF CANAAN. BE EQUALLY RESOLUTE IN DESPERATE PRAYER TO CONFRONT AND PARALYZE THE STRONGMAN IN YOUR LIFE.


"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against princpalites, against powers, against the rulersbof darkness of this world, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:2


Prayer Points

1. I withdraw the control of my life from the hands and domination of household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.

2. I withdraw my future from the influence and control of household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.

3. I release myself from any unconscious satanic bondage, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every demonic power controlling my town be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let the joy of the enemy over my life turn to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let the organization of the hosts of hell against me break down, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let all spiritual vultures wishing for my death, begin to receive the stones of fire now, in the name of Jesus.

8. I cut off any problem with a link to my parents, in Jesus name.

9. I break every placental bondage, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let every nature of failure in my life go and let the nature of success come to me, in the name of Jesus.

11. I disgrace the strongman delegated by Satan over my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the rejoicing of the wicked over my life vanish, in Jesus name.

13. I break myself free from the bondage of inherited spirit, in the name of Jesus.

14. Evil family tree in my life, be uprooted, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.

15. Let every bondage of inherited sickness over my life break in my life, in the name of Jesus.

16. I recall every power that has ever done me wrong, in the name of Jesus, and I issue judgment on the camp of the enemy as written in Psalm 149.

17. Let all my oppressors fall by their own counsels, in Jesus name.

18. Let every chained spirit and blessings be released, in Jesus name.

19. Let every ordination of paralysis be canceled, in Jesus name.

20. Every problem attached to my name, be revoked, in Jesus name.

21. Lord, reveal unto me every secret about my life that I need to know.

22. Let every evil remote control and spiritual satellites set up against me receive the thunder fire of God and be burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Payapal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS