POWER FOR A NEW BEGINNING

AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF STAGNATION. WHEN YOU DERSIRE THAT NEW THINGS SHOULD BEGIN IN YOUR LIFE. THE END OF YOUR SINFUL, HELPLESS, WEARY AND FRUSTRATING LIFE IS A NEW BEGINNING OF A VIBRANT AND EXISTING LIFE IN CHRIST.

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19

Prayer Points

1. O Lord, plant good things in my life.

2. O Lord, uproot evil things from my life.

3. I cancel every unconscious negative agreement, in Jesus name.

4. Lord, make me your battle Axe.

5. Let every spiritual weakness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let every financial failure in my life termination now, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let every sickness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let every architect of problems receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.

9. I paralyze all spiritual wolves working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let that which hinders me from greatness begin to give way now, in the mighty name of Jesus.


11. Let every imprisoned and buried potentials begin to come forth now, in the name of Jesus.

12. You unfriendly helpers, I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, depart from me.

13. Let every negative transactions currently affecting my life negatively be canceled, in the name of Jesus.

14. I command all the dark works done against my life in the secret to be exposed and be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

15. I loose myself from any evil spirit, in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord, if my life is on the wrong course, correct me.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS