POWER TO OBTAIN PROFITABLE EMPLOYMENT

WHEN YOU DESIRE A NEW JOB. WHEN YOU ARE TO FACE AN INTERVIEW PANEL FOR A POSITION. WHEN YOUR CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN CURSED OR IS OPERATING UNDER SATANIC EMBARGO. FOR THOSE WHO ARE TIRED OF JOBLESSNESS.

THE PROVISION OF GOD FOR YOU AS A BORN AGAIN AND OBEDIENTBCHILD OF GOD IS TO GET THE BEST THINGS OF THIS LIFE AND HEREAFTER.

"Ye have sown much, and bring in little, ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drinks; ye clothe you, but there is none warm, and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put into a bag with holes."
Haggai 4:6

Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord because He alone can advance you.

2. O Lord, bring me into favour with all those who will decide on my employment.

3. O Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen if this is what will move me ahead.

4. I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.

5. I command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone's mind against my employment to be shattered to pieces, in Jesus name.

6. O Lord, transfer remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my employment.

7. I receive the anointing to excel above my contemporaries, in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, catapult me into greatness as you did for Daniel in the land of Babylon.

9. I bind every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, dispatch your angels to roll away every stumbling block to my employment.

11. I bind and render to naught the spirit of unprofitable controversies, in the mighty name of Jesus.


12. I claim the position of favour, in the mighty name of Jesus.

13. Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from a demonic loss of memory, in Jesus name.

14. I paralyze the handiwork of house hold enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let all the adversaries of my breakthroughs be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.

16. I claim the power to overcome and to excel amongst all competitors, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let any decision by any panel be favorable unto me, in the name of Jesus.

18. All competitors with me in this issue will find my defeat unattainable, in the name of Jesus.

19. Praise the Lord for answered prayers.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS