PRAYER FOR PROTECTION AND SPIRITUAL SANITATION

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE CEREMONIES TO ATTEND OR CELEBRATE.
THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR YOU AS A CHILD OF GOD, TO ENTERTAIN ANY FORM OF FEAR OF ANY DANGER, EXPECT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLAIM YOUR IN PRAYER.


Prayer Points

1. Let every organized strategy of the hosts of demonic world against my life be rendered useless, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let every demonic influence targeted at destroying my vision, dream and ministry receive total disappointment, in Jesus name.

3. Let every demonic trap set against my life be shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

4. All unfriendly friends militating against my life, receive commotion and be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.

5. Father Lord, let my life, ministry and prayer life be extremely dangerous for the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

6. All demoniacally organized seductive appearances to pull me down, be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.

7. My Lord and my God, raise intercessors to stand in the gap for me always, in the name of Jesus.

8. I reject all uncontrollable crying, heaviness and regrets, in the name of Jesus.

9. Father Lord, help me so that my divine spiritual assignments shall not be transferred to another person, in the name of Jesus.

10. I command all organized forces of darkness against my life to receive commotion, lighting and thunder, in the name of Jesus.

11. All demonically organized networks against my spiritual and physical ambition, be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.

12. I command all demonic mirrors and monitoring gadgets against my spiritual life to crack to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let every ceremony on this issue be soaked in the blood of Jesus and in the fire of the Holy Ghost.

14. I paralyzed any attempt by the devil to use this ceremony as a cover up to carry out any evil assignment against my life, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS