REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS

FOR SUCCESS IN INTERVIEWS, APPOINTMENTS, PROMOTIONS, EXAMINATIONS AND EMPLOYMENTS.
WHEN YOU WANT TO EXCEL AND BE FAVOURED ABOVE OTHERS.
WHEN YOU WANT GOD TO BE GLORIFIED IN YOUR CAREER.
ALL THE GATES AND EVERLASTING DOORS WHICH CONSITUTE HINDERANCES AND STUMBLING BLOCKS TO YOUR PROGRESS IN LIFE CANNOT WITHSTAND THE APPEARANCE OF THE KING OF GLORY IF YOU INVITE HIM TO INTERVENE IN YOUR AFFAIRS.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." Proverbs 4:18


Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord because He alone can advance you.

2. O Lord, bring me into favour with all those who will decide on my advancement.

3. O Lord, cause a divine substitution to happen if this is what will move me ahead.

4. I reject the spirit of the tail and I claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.

5. I command all evil records planted by the devil in anyone's mind against my advancement to be shattered to pieces, in Jesus name.

6. O Lord, transfer, remove or change all human agents that are bent on stopping my advancement.

7. O Lord, smoothen my path to the top by your hand of fire.

8. I receive the anointing to excel above my comterporaries, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, catapult me into greatness as you did for Daniel in the land of Babylon, in Jesus name.

10. O Lord, help me to identify and deal with any weakness in me that can hinder my progress.

11. I bind every strongman delegated to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, despatch your angels to roll away every stumbling block to my promotion, advancement and elevation.

13. Let power change hands in my place of work to the handle of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

14. I receive the mandate to put to flight every enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

15. You spirit of evil collaborators, I bind and render you to naught in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

16. I claim the position of favour, in the mighty name of Jesus.

17. Let the mark of the blood of Jesus, of divine favour and protection be upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. Praise the Lord for answered prayers.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY