REVERSING HIDDEN CURSES

WARFARE PRAYERS FOR BREAKING KNOWN AND UNKNOWN CURSES.
APPROPRIATE FOR USE DURING DELIVERANCE MINISTRATIONS OR BREAKING OF CURSES. THE ORIGINAL SITUATION OF YOUR LIFE MAY BE GENERATING BITTER AND UNPLEASANT WATER, BUT AS YOU GO TO THE LORD IN EARNEST PRAYER, THE LORD WOULD DEFINITELY APPLY HIS HEALING SALT TO SWEETEN THE SOURCE OF YOUR LIFE.

"Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places." 2 Samuel 22:45 & 46


Prayer Points

1. Praise the Lord for the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus.

2. Praise the Lord for redeeming us from the curse of the law.

3. Confess all sins that has given the enemy legal right to place any curse on you or your household.

4. Repent and ask God for forgiveness and cleansing.

5. I take authority over every curse upon my life, in Jesus name.

6. I command all curses issued against me to be broken, in the name of Jesus.

7. I command all evil spirits associated with any curse to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.

8. I take authority over inherited curses and command them to be broken now, in the name of Jesus.

9. I take authority over curses emanating from spiritual ignorance and command them to be broken now, in the name of Jesus.

10. In the name of Jesus, I break any curse which may be in my parents families back to ten generations.

11. I renounce and break all curses put on my family line and my descendants, in the name of Jesus.

12. I command every bad spirit of any curse to release me and go now, in the name of Jesus.

13. I break every curse of automatic failure working in my family,  in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS