REVOKING EVIL DECREES

FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF CURSES, SPELLS AND EVIL COVENANTS.

THE POWER TO REVOKE OR REVERSE ANY EVIL SPELL CAST ON YOU BY EVIL PEOPLE, HAS BEEN MADE AVAIL ABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OD CHRIST WHEN HE WAS HANGED ON THE CROSS.

"Thou shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you; and the light shall shine upon thy ways." Job 22:28

Prayer Points

1. I reject every evil manipulation in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.

2. I reject every deceptive family control mechanism, in Jesus name.

3. Let the curse of impossibility issued against me bounce back on the enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus.

4. Let every agent of impossibility fashioned against me receive permanent failure, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let every plantation of impossibility in my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.

6. I refuse to be diverted from the path of blessings stumble and fall to rise no more, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let every satanic agent deflecting my blessings stumble and fall to rise no more, in the name of Jesus.

8. I command every evil power drinking the milk of my life to begin to vomit them, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let every satanic prayer against my life be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let every access Satan has to my life be withdrawn permanently, in the name of Jesus.

11. I curse every satanic mountain-problem in my life, in Jesus name.

12. Let all fake friends be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus name.

13. Let all evil collaborators in disguise be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

PayPal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS