SPIRITUAL CHECKUP

A PERSONAL DELIVERANCE PROGRAMME, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT A MINISTER WHO CAN ASSIST YOU.
ALSO FOR SPIRITUAL CLEANSING.
SPIRITUAL SELF-EXAMINATION IS THE GREATEST RECIPE FOR HOLINESS AND CONSTANT READINESS FOR THE RAPTURE AND ETERNAL BLISS WITH GOD.

"Examine yourselves whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves, know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, expect ye be reproates."
2 Corinthians 13:5

Prayer Points

1. I release myself from every ancestral demonic pollution, in the name of Jesus.

2. I release myself from every demonic pollution emanating from my parent's religion, in the name of Jesus.

3. I release myself from demonic pollution emanating from my past involvement in any demonic religion, in the name of Jesus.

4. I break and loose myself from every idol and related associations, in the name of Jesus.

5. I release myself from dream pollution, in Jesus name.

6. Let every satanic attack against my life in my dreams be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let all rivers, trees, forests, evil companions, evil pursuers, pictures of dead relatives, snakes, spirit husbands, spirit wives and masquerades manipulated against me in the dream be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of the Lord Jesus.

8. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.

9. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places, in the name of Jesus.

10. I disconnect any conscious or unconscious linkage with demonic caterers, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons be closed, in the name of Jesus.

12. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuated, in the name of Jesus.

14. I drink the blood of Jesus.

15. Lay one hand on your head and the other on your stomach or navel and begin to pray like this: Holy Ghost fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body: your kidney, liver, intestine, blood, etc. You must not rush at this level, because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.

16. I cut myself off from every spirit of...(mention the name of your place of birth), in the name of Jesus.

17. I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curse, in Jesus name.

18. I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curse, in the name of Jesus.

19. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life.

20. I claim my complete deliverance, in the name of Jesus, from the spirit of...(mention those things you do not desire in your life).

21. I break the hold of any evil power over my life, in Jesus name.

22. I move from bondage into liberty, in the name of Jesus.

23. Jesus, I thank you for the purging and for the in-filling of your revival fire.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS