THE AGGRESSIVE PRAYER OF THE PSALMIST

USE THE PRAYER POINTS OF THE PSALMIST WHEN THINGS LOOK STUBBORN; UNYIELDING. AND DEFIANT. THE PSALMIST UNDERSTOOD SPIRITUAL WARFARE. HIS PRAYER POINTS MAY APPEAR TO BE TOO HOT FOR JUNIOR STUDENTS IN THE SCHOOL OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE, BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN DREADFUL PRONOUNCEMENTS AGAINST THE ENEMIES OF GOD.


"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of God suffereth Violence, and the violent take it by force." Matthew 11:12

Prayer Points

1. Let the powers of the wicked be blown away as the chaff which the wind is driving away, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let the way of the wicked powers assigned to any department of my life perish, in the name of Jesus.

3. O Lord, laugh all evil counsellors that are against me to scorn.

4. O Lord, have in derision all the evil kings that are gathered for my sake.

5. O Lord, break them with a rod of iron.

6. O Lord, dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel.

7. O Lord, smite all my enemies upon the cheek bone.

8. O Lord, break the teeth of the wicked.

9. O Lord, destroy the enemies using poisonous tongues and sepulchral throat against my life.

10. Let the enemies fall by their own counsels, in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the wicked be cast out in the multitude of their transgression, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, let all my enemies be ashamed and be troubled.

13. O Lord, let all enemies receive sudden shame and take their arrows back.

14. Arise, O Lord, in your anger and lift up yourself because of the rage of my enemies.

15. O Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end.

16. O Lord, prepare the instruments of death against my persecutors.

17. O Lord, ordain your arrows against my persecutors.

18. O Lord, let the enemies of my soul fall into the pit which they dug.

19. O Lord, let the mischief of the oppressors come upon their own heads.

20. O Lord, let the violent dealing of the enemy come down upon his own path.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS