TO REVOKE EVIL DEDICATION

FOR ARRESTING PARENTAL DEDICATION TO EVIL SPIRITS, IDOLS, SHRINES, ETC. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO APPROPRIATE THE CURSE-BREAKING POWER OF CHRIST TO GET RID OF ANY EFFECT OF DEDICATION TO THE POWER OF DARKNESS.

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." Numbers 6:27

Prayer Points

1. I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them).

2. Ask the Lord forgiveness.

3. Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.

4. I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus name.

5. I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus.

6. I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now, in the name of Jesus.

8. I take authority over all the associated curses, in Jesus name.

9. Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.

10. I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command all demons associated with any broken evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now, in Jesus name.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend sow in my ministry that is my link God bless abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS