USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS AS A WEAPON

REGULAR PRAYERS TO OVERCOME THE SATANIC ON SLAUGHT. DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FOR STUBBORN CASES. THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS ONE OF THE POTENT WEAPONS AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESSBIN HIGH PLACES AND TO DEMOLISH EVERY STRONGMAN OF SATANIC FORCES. IT CANNOT ACHIEVE LESS FOR YOU.

"And they overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony and they loved not their lives unto the death." Revelation 12:11

Prayer Points

1. Thank you Father for the benefits and provision of the blood of Jesus.

2. I stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus to proclaim victory over sin, Satan and his agents and the world.

3. I apply the blood of Jesus to every stubborn problem in my life.

4. I plead the blood of Jesus upon my body from the top of my head to the sole of my feet.

5. I soak my life in the blood of Jesus.

6. I paralyze all satanic oppressors delegated against me with the blood of Jesus.

7. I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield against any power that is already poised to resist me, in the name of Jesus.

8. By the blood of Jesus, I stand against every device of distraction.

9. I stand upon the word of God and I declare myself unmoveable, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let every door that I have opened to the enemy be closed forever with the blood of Jesus.

11. Make each of the following powerful confessions 70 times.

-Through the blood of Jesus, I have been redeemed out of the hands of the devil.

-I walk in the light and blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sins.

-Through the blood of Jesus I am justified, sanctified and made holy with God's holiness.

-Through the blood of Jesus, I have the life of God in me.

-Through the blood of Jesus, I have access the presence of the Lord.

12. I paralyze and cut off the head of my Goliath with the blood of Jesus.

13. If there is anything in me that is not of God, I don't want it. Depart, in the mighty name of Jesus.

14. Let the blood of the Cross stand between me and any dark power delegated against me.

15. I curse every work of darkness in my life to dry to the roots by the blood of Jesus.

16. I defeat, paralyze and erase failure at the edge of miracle by the blood of Jesus.

17. Let the power of the blood of Jesus be released on my behalf and let it speak against every dead bone in my life.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS