VICTORY IN THE HUMAN COURT

WHEN YOU WANT COURT CASES DECIDED IN YOUR FAVOUR. WHEN YOU HAVE A COURT CASE. WHEN YOU FACE A PANEL WHICH DECIDES YOUR FATE. WHEN YOU DREAM OF BEING CONVICTED IN A COURT ROOM. WHEN THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU AND YOU NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION.
REMEMBER, HUMAN JURY MAY TRY TO PRONOUNCE A DESTRUCTIVE WND NEGATIVE SENTENCE ON YOU BUT IT IS THE GOOD VERDICT OF THE LORD THAT WILL STAND.


"The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water; he turneth it wheresoever He will." Proverbs 21:1

Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord because He is the Lord of hosts and the Man of war.

2. I claim victory over every adversary in this court case, in the name of Jesus.

3. I bind and paralyze the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let all affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, grant me and my lawyer supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition.

6. O Lord, let it be impossible for my adversary to subdue the truth in this matter, in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, let me find favour in the sight of those who are responsible for judging this case.

8. I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open, using this case, in the name of Jesus.

9. You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the pathway to my victory in this matter, in the name of Jesus.

10. I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this case, in the name of Jesus.

11. Father, make it possible for me to find favour in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, show let me find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with the jury, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

14. Lord, give all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and restlessness that would adavance my cause.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS