VICTORY OVER FINANCIAL HANDICAP

WHEN YOU DESIRE DUMBFOUNDING FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS. WHEN YOU ARE TIRED OF FINANCIAL EMBARRASSMENTS. TO BREAK FINANCIAL BONDAGE. DESTROYING SATANIC EMBARGO ON FINANCES. ARRESTING THE SPIRIT OF LEAKING POCKETS.

ONE OF THE STRATEGIES OF THE ENEMY IS TO PLAGUE YOU WITH FINANCIAL HANDICAP IN ORDER TO PARALYZE YOUR POTENTIALS. YOU HAVE TO RESIST IT BY TAKING ON THE AMOUR OF WARFARE AGAINST IT.


"Bring ye all the tithes unto the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts if I will not open to you the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10

Prayer Points

1. I command all demonic hindrances to my prosperity to be totally paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let every demonic bank keeping my finances be destroyed and release my finances, in the name of Jesus.

3. I bind every strongman holding my finances captive, in Jesus name.

4. I possess all my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

5. I break and loose myself from every curse of financial bondage and poverty, in the name of Jesus.

6. I release myself from every conscious and unconscious covenant with the spirit of poverty, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let God arise and let every enemy of financial breakthrough be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

8. O Lord, restore all my wasted years and efforts and covert them to blessings, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let the spirit of favour be upon me everywhere I go concerning my finances, in the name of Jesus.

10. Father, I ask You, in the name of Jesus, to send ministering spirits to bring in prosperity and funds into my Finances.

11. Let men bless me Anywhere I go, in the name of Jesus.

12. I release my finances from the clutches of financial hunger, in the name of Jesus.

13. I loose angels, in the mighty name of Jesus, to go and create favour for my finances.

14. Let all financial hindrances be removed, in the name of Jesus.

15. I remove my name and those of my customers from the book of financial bankruptcy, in the name of Jesus.

16. Holy Spirit, be my senior partner in my finances.

17. Every good thing presently eluding my finances should flow into it, in the mighty name of Jesus.

18. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment, in Jesus name.

19. Father, block every space causing unprofitable leakage to my finance, in the mighty name of Jesus.

20. Let my finances become too hot to handle for dupes and demonic customers, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS