VICTORY TABLET

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN UNRIGHTEOUSLY DETAINED OR INCARCERATED. FOR THOSE IN PRISON, CELL OR DETENTION. FOR THOSE WHO ARE BEING KEPT IN PRISON PENDING THE DETERMINATION OF THEIR CASES.
WHEN YOU DREAM OF BEING LOCKED UP OR ARRESTED.
WHEN YOU FEEL CAGED.

PEOPLE ARE FOND OF SWALLOWING VARIED FORMS OF MAGICAL SUBSTANCE IN THE QUEST FOR VICTORY OVER DESTRUCTIVE FORCES; BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, THEY'LL DISCOVER THAT THEY ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE. BUT PEOPLE WHO SWALLOW THE WORD OF GOD AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS COUPLED WITH PRAYER ARE ALWAYS VICTORIOUS.

"And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word." Acts 4:29


Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord because He is the Lord of hosts and Man of war.

2. I claim victory over every adversary in this case, in Jesus name.

3. I bind and paralyze the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate, in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, grant me and those working for my freedom supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition.

6.  O Lord, let it be impossible for my adverary to subdue the truth in this matter.

7. O Lord, let me find favour in the sight of those who are responsible for my freedom on this matter.

8. I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open for this case, in the name of Jesus.

9. You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the path to my victory on this matter, in the name of Jesus.

10. I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this matter, in the name of Jesus.

11. Father, make all efforts being made towards my freedom find favour in the sight of all those concerned to free me, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let every hidden secret about this matter be revealed, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let all the demonic obstacles that has been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed, in Jesus name.

14. Let every evil trap set against me fail and let the enemy fall therein, in the name of Jesus.

15. Lord, show all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and facts that would advance my cause.

16. Let every plan of the enemy to disgrace me be totally nullified, in the name of Jesus.

17. I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.

18. Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters.

19. Let there be no rest of mind for my adversaries, in Jesus name.

20. Let evil pursue and overtake those seeking for my life, in the name of Jesus.

21. I break the backbone of spirits of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.

23. I paralyze the handiwork of house-hold enemies and envious agents on this matter, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypl.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS