WAR AGAINST MARRIAGE BREAKERS

TO DELIVER YOUR HOME FROM THE HANDS OF MARRIAGE MANIPULATORS. TO SILENCE SATANIC INTRUDERS INTO YOUR MARRIAGE.
THE MAJOR PROBLEMS FACING THE WORLD TODAY EMANATE FROM BROKEN HOMES AND THE CHEIF CULPRIT BEHIND THESE IS SATAN. BE A PARTY TO THE TOTAL ELIMINATION OF HIS TERRIBLE DISEASE GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY.

"Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." Hebrews 13:4


Prayer Points

1. I paralyze every architect of conflict and hostility in my home, in the name of Jesus.

2. I withdraw my marriage from the hands of evil designers, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every power trying to re-draw my marriage map be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let all household wickedness release my home, in Jesus name.

5. I receive deliverance from every evil plantation designed to bring me and my children under the bondage of the devil, in Jesus name.

6. I paralyze every spirit of hatred and hostility militating against my home, in the name of Jesus.

7. I spoil and destabilize every satanic plan against my home, in the name of Jesus.

8. I deliver my marriage from the hands of home-wreckers, in the name of Jesus.

9. I pursue, overtake and recover my marriage from the hands of marriage breakers, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every evil effect of external interference in my marriage, be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.

11. Lord, dissolve and render to nought every evil counsel fashioned against my home.

12. Every power preventing me as a wife from accepting the headship of my husband, become paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let every imagination, thought, plan, decision, desire and expectation of divorce and separation against my home be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

14. Satan, hear the Word of the Lord: You will not break my home, in the name of Jesus.

15. I bind all powers eating away the determination of my husband to stay married to me, in the name of Jesus.

16. Let the satanic birds eating away my love from the heart of my husband vomit it, in the name of Jesus.

17. Pray in the spirit for at least ten (10) minutes.

18. Let all the extra-martial relationships with other "partners" collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS