YOU SHALL BE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL

SUCCESS IN INTERVIEWS, APPOINTMENTS, PROMOTIONS, EXAMINATIONS, AND EMPLOYMENTS.
WHEN YOU WANT TO EXCEL AND BE FAVOURED ABOVE OTHERS.
WHEN YOU WANT GOD TO TAKE THE GLORY IN YOUR CAREER.
IT IS PART OF GOD'S OWN AGENDA, FOR YOU AS HIS CHILD THAT YOU SHOULD TOWER ABOVE YOUR CONTEMPORARIES NO MATTER HOW BLEAK THE SITUATION IS.

"Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him, and the king thought to set him over the whole realm." Daniel 6:3


Prayer Points

1. Let all evil competitors stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let all my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.

3. I send confusion into the camp of all evil counselors planning against my progress, in the name of Jesus.

4. I command darkness into the camp of the enemy, in Jesus name.

5. I remove my name from the book of failure and demonic side-track, in the name of Jesus.

6. Lord, give me the power to always be ahead of my competitors in terms of favor and independent assessment, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let all the adversaries of my breakthroughs be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.

8. I claim the power to overcome and to excel amongst all competitors, in the name of Jesus.

9. I command all human woes to find me untouchable, in Jesus name.

10. Let any decision by any panel  be favorable unto me, in the name of Jesus.

11. I remove my name from the book of failure and moving backward, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the anointing of the overcome fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding to subdue all competitors, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let every negative word and pronouncement against my success be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS