YOUR FIRST PRAYER MEETING IN THE NEW YEAR

TO START EVERY NEW YEAR WITH THE LORD IN PRAYER IS A WISE STEP INTO VICTORY AND BREAKTHROUGHS, NOT ONLY THROUGH THE NEW YEAR BUT TO ETERNITY.

"If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity and their years in pleasure." Job 36:11


Prayer Points

1. Thank the Lord for His goodness and wonderful works in your life.

2. O Lord, perfect all good things concerning me this year.

3. Let God be God in my life this year, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let God arise and disgrace every power challenging my God, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let all my disappointments become divine appointments, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let all satanic winds and storms be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

7. You God of new beginnings, begin a new dimension of wonders in my life this year, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let that which hinders me from greatness be smashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let every anti breakthrough altar fashioned against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let the anointing for spiritual breakthroughs fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

11. Lord, let me be at the right place at the right time.

12. You God of new beginnings, open fresh doors of prosperity to me, in the name of Jesus.

13. O Lord, give me anointed ideas and lead me to new paths of blessings, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let all my wasted years and efforts be converted to multiple blessings, in the name of Jesus.

15. My finances will not enter into the clutches of financial hunger this year, in the name of Jesus.

16. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment, in Jesus name.

17. O Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me and let me find the way where men say there is no way, in Jesus name.

18. I withdraw all the evil words I have spoken against my life, home, work, etc. From satanic records, in Jesus name.

19. This year, I will not turn back at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let every architect of hatred, hostility and conflict in the home be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

21. I command every satanic limitation to my health and finances to be removed, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel lend to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS