KILLING THE GLORY KILLERS

Scripture Matthew 2 

Confession Psalm 24:7-10

Lift up your heads, O heads,  O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is the King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory.

Prayer Points

1. Rage of blood drinkers of the night, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Every opposition to my full scale laughter, scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.

3. Goliath that stopped my parents, hear the word of the Lord, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. Anti-destiny internal chains, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

5. Power to rise above my enemies, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

6. Yoke of sluggish progress, break, in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Circle of trouble, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. Fire of breakthroughs, burn in my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. My Father, open doors of uncommon results for me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. My Father, move in my life to make me great, in the name of Jesus Christ.

11. O God, arise and scatter all financial torments assigned against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12. Oh heavens, open over my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.

13. The glory killer of my father's house, let me go, in the name of Jesus Christ.

14. Earth, hear the word of the Lord, swallow every enchanter assigned against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

15. Crystal all of the enemy, explode in the faces of the enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ.

16. Any power calling for my head before evil mirrors, die, in the name of Jesus Christ.

17. Head of the Pharaoh of my father's house, go back to the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus Christ.

18. Messenger of frustration, carry your message back to your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ.

19.  Messenger of affliction, release your affliction on your sender, in the name of Jesus Christ.

20. Problems caused by enchantment, pack your load and go, in the name of Jesus Christ.

21. Every chain limiting my favour, break, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS