BAPTISM OF PROMOTIONS AND TESTIMONIES

FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE DUMBFOUNDING BREAKTHROUGHS.
PERHAPS YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SERIES OF PERSECUTIONS AND HARDSHIPS, ALLOWED BY GOD TO CREATE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR PROMOTION, SO THAT YOUR MOUTH WOULD BE ABLE TO SHARE TESTIMONIES OF HIS WONDERS AND GOODNESS.

"Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side." Psalms 71:21

Prayer Points

1. O Lord, begin to transport me from minimum to maximum.

2. O Lord, let your renewing power renew my life like the eagles.

3. O Lord, touch my spirit with your fire.

4. O Lord, let your wonder-working power close every door to devourers in my life.

5. I rebuke every devourer working on my finances, in Jesus name.

6. I rebuke bad every feet in my finances, in the name of Jesus.

7. I remove every hand and leg of evil people from my finances, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let the little foxes spoiling my finances be chased out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, wash my handiwork with the blood of Jesus.

10. O Lord, let your reviving power revive my blessings.

11. Let the angels of the living God begin to return all my stolen blessings, in the name of Jesus.

12. I loose myself from every satanic seduction, in the name of Jesus.

13. I loose myself from every satanic senselessness, in Jesus name.

14. I command the cloud of darkness to lift up from me, in the name of Jesus.

15. I arrest myself from the path of death and destruction, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS