BREAKING ANTI-MARRIAGE YOKES PART 1

FOR SPINSTERS AND BACHELORSNOF AGES 31 AND ABOVE.
WHATEVER EVIL YOKE THE ENEMY HAS PUT ON YOUR MARRIAGE, WOULD BE BROKEN BY THE SUPREME HEADQUARTERS OF ALL POWERS AND AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH.

"If a man die, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come." Job 14:14

Prayer Points

1. Praise the Lord and thank Him from the bottom of your heart for what He will do for you in this programme.

2. Worship the Lord and thank Him for His unfailing good promises.

3. Thank God for His rainbow of unfailing promises for His word in Him is yes and amen.

4. Confess all your sins to the Lord and ask for forgiveness. As you do that, make a vow that you will sin no more so that you can obtain mercy today.

5. Right now, Holy Father, let your sword of deliverance touch my blood.

6. Angels of the living God, search the land of the living and the land of the dead, and gather all fragmented parts of my life together, in the name of Jesus.

7. Pick from the under listed, and pray this: Every...operating in my life against my marriage, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

-spirit of the valley
-spirit of the tail
-spirit of the desert
-spirit of shame and reproach
-spirit of bitterness
-spirit of lateness in marriage
-spirit of loneliness
-spirit of unprogressive life

8. Pick from the under listed, and pray this: Any ground that I have lost to the enemies through...be withdrawn, in Jesus name.

-sexual perversion
-sex outside of marriage
-masturbation
-abortion
-telling lies
-coveting other people's husbands/wives
-fornication in the heart
-sale of virginity to strange men/women
-having sex with animals or objects
-idolatry

9.  O Lord, make a way for me in this programme.

10. O grave, where is thy victory? You could not hold back the Lord Jesus Christ. You will not hild back my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

11. In this programme, O Lord, let me receive your divine mercy and favor.

12. By your zeal O God of performance, carry out your strange work and your strange act in my life and surprise me greatly.

13. O God of new beginnings, do a new thing in my life in this issue of marriage, and let every eye see it, in the name of Jesus.

14. Place your hand on any part of your body that you have sold off to strange men/women through immorality and pray this: Sword of the Lord's deliverance, touch my (mention it), in the name of Jesus.

15. Lay your hand on your head, and pray with this song:
Holy Ghost fire, fire fall on me, like the day of Pentecost, fire fall on me.

16. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life and this environment, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every power of the Prince of Persia blocking my prayers all these years, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn

If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS