BREAKING ANTI-MARRIAGE YOKES PART 2

FOR SPINSTERS AND BACHELORS OF AGES 30 AND BELOW.
GOD SHALL SURELY CAST DOWN EVERY POWER THAT LIFTED UP ITSELF AGAINST YOUR MARRIAGE, AND YOUR EXPECTATION OF YHE UNION SHALL BE REALISED, AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY TO SLUG IT OUT WITH THE ENEMY IN PRAYER.

"Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste." Isaiah 28:16

Prayer Points

1. Praise the Lord and thank Him from the bottom of your heart for what He will do for you in this programme.

2. Praise God for His exceeding great and precious promises for your life.

3. Open your heart before the Lord, and confess all your sins so that your prayers will not be hindered.

4. Right now, Holy Father, let your sword of deliverance touch my blood.

5. I reject devil's counterfeit. I receive God's original today, in the name of Jesus.

6. I reject and renounce every anti-marriage curse issued on me by my parents.

7. In the name of Jesus, I command the strong East wind of God to blow away every distraction and hindrance often used by Satan to block my partner.

8. O Lord, forgive me of all my sins and those of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.

9. In this programme, O Lord, I divorce my own will to receive God's will.

10. By your zeal O God of Jeshrun, send help to me, in Jesus name.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS