BREAKING MINISTERIAL CURSE OF FAILURE

TO DEAL WITH EVERY CONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS CURSE OF MINISTERIAL FAILURE.

Prayer Points

1. Cover yourself properly with the blood of Jesus.

2. Stand against any power already assembled against this prayer.

3. Every grip of the evil consequences of the ancestral worship of forefathers god over my life and ministry, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every covenant with water spirits, desert spirits, witchcraft spirits, spirits in evil sacred trees, spirits inside / under sacred rocks / hills, family gods, evil guardian spirits, family / village serpentine spirits, masquerade spirits, inherited spirit husbands / wives, be broken by the blood of Jesus

5. Every unconscious evil soul tie and covenant with the spirits of my dead grandfather, grandmother, occultic uncles, aunties, custodian of family gods/oracles/shrines, be broken by the blood of Jesus.

6. Every decision, vow or promise made by my forefathers contrary to my divine destiny, loose your hold by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every legal ground that ancestral/guardian spirits have in my life, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

8. Every generational curse of God resulting from the sin of idolatry on my forefathers, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every ancestral evil altar prospering against me, be dashed against the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every ancestral placental manipulation of my life, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

11.  Every ancestral life pattern designed for me through vows, promises and covenants, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every hold of any sacrifice ever offered in my family or on my behalf, I break your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. Any ancestral blood shed of animals, or human beings affecting me, loose your home by the blood of Jesus.

14. Any curse placed on my ancestral line by anybody cheated, maltreated or at the point of death, break now, in Jesus name.

15. Every garment of ancestral, infirmity, disease, sickness, untimely death, poverty, disfavor, dishonor, shame and failure at the edge of miracles passed down to my generation, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every evil ancestral river flowing down to my generation, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every evil ancestral habit and weakness of moral failures manifesting in my life, loose your grip and release me now, in Jesus name.

18. Any power from my family background seeking to make a shipwreck of my life and ministry, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every rage and rampage of ancestral and family spirits resulting from my being born again, be quenched by the liquid fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

20. Any ancestral power frustrating any area of my life in order to discourage me from following Christ.

21. Every ancestral chain of slavery binding my people from prospering in life, you are broken in my life by the hammer of God, in the name of Jesus.

22. The right nobody has attained in my generation, I will reach, in the name of Jesus.

23. I recover every good thing stolen by ancestral evil spirits from my forefathers, my immediate family and myself, in the name of Jesus.

24. Every ancestral embargo, be lifted; and let good things begin to break forth in my life and in my family, in the name of Jesus.

25. Bless God for all answers to your prayer.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS