DEAFEATING DEFEAT

IT IS A FACT THAT SATAN HAS POWER TO DEFAT POWERLESS, CHRISTLESS PEOPLE. BUT GOD HAS ALL POWERS TO DEFEAT THAT POWER WHICH SATAN USES TO DEFEAT OTHERS. IT IS THIS SUPREME POWER THAT IS BEING INTRODUCED TO YOU, TO USE AGAINST HIM (SATAN).

"And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it." Colossians 2:16

Prayer Points

1. Any power sponsoring demotion and embrassment against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

2. Let every evil construction against me crumble, in Jesus name.

3. Every partner in destruction targeted against me, be scattered into desolation, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every satanic partnership against me, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any power consulting the sun and the moon against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

6. Anything in my life opening the door to the enemy, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.

7. I command all my enemies to surrender to me in shame, in the name of Jesus.

8. I arrest every Spiritual transaction with the dead, in the name of Jesus.

9. I speak rottennss unto every evil tree planted against me, in the name of Jesus.

10. Angels of the living God, ransack the land of the living and the dead and recover my stolen blessings, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any good thing in my life placed on any evil altar, be withdrawn, in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, plant me by your traffic light, to know when to wait, get ready and get going.

13. Let every witchcraft bird flying for my sake receive the arrow of fire, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every spirit of the grave assigned against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

15. Let every household fetish fashioned against me be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS