DESTROYING DISEASE GERMS

FOR RECEIVING HEALING FOR ALL MANNERS OF INFIRMITIES.
PRAY THESE PRAYER POINTS VIOLENTLY.
THANK GOD FOR HIS HEALING POWER.

"O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Psalms 30:2

Prayer Points

1. Thank God for His mighty power that is able to heal all sickness.

2. Thank God for He is the Lord God that heals you.

3. Let the blood of Jesus be transfused into my blood vessels, in the name of Jesus.

4. I command every agent of disease in my blood and body organs to die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Let my blood reject every evil foreign entity, in Jesus name.

6. Holy Spirit, speak deliverance and healing into my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. Let the blood of Jesus speak disappearance unto every infirmity in my life.

8. I hold the blood of Jesus against you spirit of...(mention what is troubling you). You have to flee.

9. O Lord, let your healing hand be stretched out upon my life now.

10. O Lord, let your miracle hand be stretched out upon my life now.

11. O Lord, let your deliverance hand be stretched out upon my life now.

12. I disannul every engagement with the spirit of death, in the name of Jesus.

13. I rebuke every refuge of sickness, in the name of Jesus.

14. I destroy the grip and operation of sickness upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every knee of infirmity in my life now, bow, in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord, let my negativity be converted to positivity.

17. I command death upon any sickness in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. I shall see my sickness no more, in the name of Jesus.

19. Father Lord, let the whirlwind of God scatter every vessel of infirmity fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every spirit hindering my perfect healing, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.

21. Father Lord, let all death contractors begin to kill themselves, in the name of Jesus.

22. Father Lord, let every germ of infirmity in my body die, in the name of Jesus.

23. Father Lord, let every agent of sickness working against my healing disappear, in the name of Jesus.

24. Fountain of discomfort in my life, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.

25. Every dead organ in my body, receive life now, in the name of Jesus.

26. Father Lord, let my blood be transfused with the blood of Jesus to effect my perfect health, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every internal disorder, receive order, in the name of Jesus.

28. Every infirmity, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.

29. I withdraw every conscious and unconscious cooperation with sickness, in the name of Jesus.

30. O Lord, let your whirlwind blow every wind of infirmity away.

31. I release my body from every curse of infirmity, in Jesus name.

32. O Lord, let the blood of Jesus flush every evil deposit out of my blood.

33. I recover every organ of my body from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.

34. Thank God for your healing.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS