EVERY DESTINY PARALYZING POWER BE ROASTED BY FIRE

EVERY POWER CAGING MY DESTINY BURN TO ASHES.

Prayer Points

1. Let every internal coffin in my life receive the fire of God and be roasted now, in the name of Jesus.

2. My God, my life shall not be left with the wind, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every destiny paralyzing power fashioned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4. The meanderings of the enemy will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every habitation of witchcraft birds that is fashioned against my life, be desolate, in the name of Jesus.

6. My life, jump out of every inherited witchcraft cage, in the name of Jesus.

7. Holy Ghost fire, barricade my habitation from the rage of satanic birds, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let the excesses of darkness be checked by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. Imagination of darkness against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

10. Anything buried to bury me, bury your owner, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every power nominating me for domination or termination, die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Pharoah of my life, run to the Red Sea and perish, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every strange imagination against me, I nullify you, in the name of Jesus.

14. Power to disgrace every bird of darkness, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

15. My life, become untouchable to every bird of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

16. All my virtues swallowed by satanic birds, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.

17. The altar of the Lord is here, let every satanic altar around me be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

18. Time, you shall not hurt my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

19. Any power affecting the testimony of the Lord in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

20. Whether the world goes up or down, my harvest shall continue to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS