EVERY EVIL CRY FASHIONED AGAINST MY HABITATION BE SILENCED

ANY EVIL FASHIONED AGAINST ME BE SILENCED

Prayer Points

1. O God, arise and set unquenchable fire upon every coven of darkness assigned against me, in Jesus name.

2. Let the altars of the wicked assigned against me be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

3. All images carved against my life, break into pieces after the order of dragon, in the name of Jesus.

4. O God, arise and let evil altars scatter, in the name of Jesus.

5. O God, arise and cause confusion in the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

6. I remove the portion of the serpent from my own life, in the name of Jesus.

7. I decree that my oppressors shall consult their powers in their confusion but there will be no response, in the name of Jesus.

8. I rebuke every linkage with my life with any evil, in the name of Jesus.

9. Holy Ghost fire, arise and stir up civil war in the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

10. Thou power of the night fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

11. I command every satanic intermediary working against me to lose heart, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord come upon every enemy of my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. O God, arise and bring the plans of my oppressors to nothing, in the name of Jesus.

14. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.

15. My Father, set up a fierce king against my oppressors and let them treat them with great torture, in the name of Jesus.

16. Anything glorifying Satan in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let the power of God intimidate and frustrate all diviners assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.

18. I command the sword of the Lord to rise against all enemies surrounding my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

19. O God, arise and wipe out the understanding of my stubborn pursuers, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every biting demon, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

21. By the power in the blood of Jesus, let all soothsayers, witch doctors and enchanters arraigned against me be cut off, in the name of Jesus.

22. Let the oil lost in my life be returned, in the name of Jesus.

23. O God, pour out the spirit of dizziness upon all evil spiritual consultants speaking against me, in Jesus name.

24. I pull down every throne of iniquity, in the name of Jesus.

25. Let these evil spiritual consultants stagger in all they do as a drunkard staggers in his vomit, in Jesus name.

26. God will find rest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

27. Let the hand of the Lord turn against them day by day, in the name of Jesus.

28. Let their flesh and skin become old and their bones be broken, in the name of Jesus.

29. Let them be compassed with gall and travail, in the name of Jesus.

30. Let the wall of challenges against my breakthrough break, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS