EVERY POWER NOMINATING ME FOR DOMINATION OR TERMINATION DIE

EVERY POWER PLOTTING EVIL AGAINST MY LIFE CRASH LAND BY FIRE.

Prayer Points

1. Pharoah of my life, run to the Red Sea and perish, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every strange imagination against me, I nullify you, in the name of Jesus.

3. Power to disgrace every bird of darkness, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

4. My life, become untouchable to every bird of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

5. All my virtues swallowed by satanic birds, be vomited, in the name of Jesus.

6. The altar of the Lord is here, let every satanic altar around me be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

7. Time, you shall not hurt my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

8. Any power affecting the testimony of the Lord in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

9. Whether the world goes up or down, my harvest shall continue to prosper, in the name of Jesus.

10. I break the law of death over my life, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

12. I shall destroy every company of satanic birds fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every witchcraft bird flying against my destiny shall fly no more, in Jesus name.

14. Every covenant of death with this year, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

15. I am invisible to aggressive elements, in the name of Jesus.

16. My portion and water shall be secured, in the name of Jesus.

17. I destroy every magic in any house I have entered, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every evil power that has established authority in my family, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

19. Wherever I go, satanic agents will not steal my portion, in the name of Jesus.

20. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from the possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

22. O God, arise and let all my stubborn enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.

23. Let the altars of the wicked assigned against me be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

24. O God, arise and let evil altars scatter, in the name of Jesus.

25. I remove the portion of the serpent from my own life, in the name of Jesus.

26. I rebuke every evil linkage with my life with any evil, in the name of Jesus.

27. Thou power of the night fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

28. Let the rod of the wrath of the Lord come upon every enemy of my father's house, in the name of Jesus.

29. Let the angels of God invade them and lead them into darkness, in the name of Jesus.

30. Anything glorifying Satan in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paypal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS