I BREAK EVERY NEGATIVE WORD SPOKEN OVER MY LIFE

EVERY NEGATIVE WORD SPOKEN AGAINST MY LIFE I NULLIFY IT BY FIRE.

Prayer Points

1. I break the law of death over my life, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every inherited evil limitation in any area of my life, depart now, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every monitoring bird of darkness fashioned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every architect of spuritual coffins, I command you to fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

5. I shall destroy every company of satanic birds fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every cloud of uncertainty, clear away now, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every witchcraft bird flying against my destiny shall fly no more, in Jesus name.

8. I refuse to be converted to a living dead, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every covenant of death with this year, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let ever evil laying on of hands and shaking of evil hands be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

11. I am invisible to aggressive elements, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every satanic consultation concerning my life, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

13. My portion and water shall be secured, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every decision taken against my life by witchcraft spirits, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

15. I destroy every magic in any house I have entered, in the name of Jesus.

16. I reject aborted victories in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every evil power that has established authority in my family, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every caged star, be released now, in the name of Jesus.

19. Wherever I go, satanic agents will not steal my portion, in the name of Jesus.

20. My imagination and dreams will not be used against me, in the name of Jesus.

21. Holy Ghost fire, burn away the memory of my life from the possession of every satanic bird, in the name of Jesus.

22. O God, arise and visit with thunder and earthquake, all shrines assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every evil cry fashioned against my habitation at night, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

24. All satanic altars erected against my destiny, be overthrown by fire, in the name of Jesus.

25. O God, arise and let all my stubborn enemies scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Amen

PayPal.me/DawnCoburn
If you feel led to sow in my ministry that is my link God bless you abundantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROOM OF DESTRUCTION

THE EARLY RISERS CRY

REMOVING HINDRANCES TO ADVANCEMENT AND DEMOLISHING STUMBLING BLOCKS